The philosophy of ABC Work allows us to work effectively and with satisfaction for all.
- Honesty – to each other in the team and of course to our customers and employers.
- Reliability – which we do not consider as a slogan only but, in fact, as a serious treatment of their duties. In accordance with the principle: “Take care of things as if it were your own business.”
- Objectivity – helps in difficult situations. We avoid emotional view of the difficulties but respecting each other and do not take criticism personally. For us – regardless of the position that we occupy in the company – any criticism is constructive and motivating.
- Development – when we stand in the place, in reality, we go back. We want to develop and learn new skills. We know that the world is changing so fast that we can’t stay on one place. Experience is a wealth for us, but the awareness of new opportunities is our real chance.
- Independence – do not wait for the commands, share ideas and good solutions. We do not need the hierarchy in company to create a network of dependencies, but in order to determine who is responsible for what. Do not wait to stimuli, because we believe in your creativity.
- Mutual support – do not confuse self-reliance with selfishness. Our company is our common chariot. We are a team, never forget this. Tell us whenever you want to propose new solutions and keep up with our activities.
- Knowledge – we cannot afford not to know: what is the situation on the market, what are the trends in the industry, how we work, who we are. The sources of knowledge are not only books – more of it we get by observing the world around us. Use your knowledge!
- Satisfaction – is the last item, but no less important. However, we remember, that satisfaction will lead us previously given values. We want you to be satisfied in every way from the job you are doing. But we have to work on it. So let’s work and enjoy it.